2013 Chevrolet Cruze Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
If all remotes are lost you must get a new one programmed from
your local Automotive Locksmith or dealership. The vehicle can be
programmed so that lost or stolen transmitters no longer work. Any
remaining transmitters will need to be reprogrammed. Each vehicle
can have up to five transmitters matched to it.
Programming with a Recongnized Keyless Remote.
(Keyless Access Vehicles Only)
A new remote can programmed to the vehicle when there is one recognized remote.
To program, the vehicle must be off and all of the remotes, both currently recognized
and new, must be with you.
1. Remove the plastic trim piece from the small storage area next to the accessory
power outlet towards the front of the console, to access the transmitter slot. Push
the button on the recognized transmitter to extend the key blade. Insert the key
blade into the transmitter slot.
2. Insert the vehicle key of the new transmitter into the key lock cylinder located on
the outside of the driver door and turn the key to the unlock position five times in
The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays
READY FOR REMOTE #2, 3, 4, or
3. Remove the recognized key and place the new transmitter into the transmitter slot.
4. Press the ignition. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC with show that it is
ready to program the next transmitter.
5. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press unlock on
To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 3 through 5.
When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the ignition for
10 seconds to exit programming mode.
Replace the plastic trim piece from the small storage area.