2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
This procedure does NOT program the key portion of the Key-Remote Combo.
It only programs the remote portion.
1. Locate the Data Port under drivers side dashboard usually located to the right
of steering column.
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the
Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper
wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you
know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard
Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at
this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within
10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the door will lock and unlock
6. Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within
one minute. After completing each programming, the doors will lock and
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.