2006 Dodge Viper Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one
more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right
now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have
a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first
remote for you.
to program this remote.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON/RUN position.
2. Using a previously programmed transmitter, press the
UNLOCK button for 5 to 10 seconds. While the UNLOCK
button is being pressed (after 5 seconds), press the
PANIC button and release both buttons simultaneously.
You will hear a chime sound to signal you that programming
on the transmitter(s) may occur.
3. You may program up to 4 transmitters for your vehicle
within a 30 second time limit. Press and release both
LOCK and UNLOCK buttons of a new transmitter at the
same time; then press and release any of the buttons
once, you will hear a chime when the transmitter has
been successfully programmed. A chime will sound
when the 30 seconds is over, or if you turn the ignition
4. You must repeat step 3 for all new transmitters that
will be used with this vehicle (up to 4 total).
5. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Test Remotes.