2004 Mazda Mazda 3 Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
2004 Mazda 3
1. Close all doors, open drivers door, key out of ignition.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Close and open drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button on it 2 times and door
locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes