2000 Honda Insight Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
This system will accept up to three remotes. The remotes are stored in a
stacking-type memory. If a fourth remote is programmed the first remote
will be erased.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
Make sure remote is aimed at the reciever near the glove box.
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used
in step 2
5. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make
sure the power doorlocks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
Presss the LOCK or UNLOCK buton again.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make
sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has
accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)