1998 Lincoln Continental Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button.
All doors will lock then unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing
the 1/2 button. Locks will cycle to indicate succesful programming.
4. If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any exsiting
remotes) Press any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of
previous remote. Locks will cycle again to indicate succesfull programming.
(If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are programmed the entire
process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program