1998 Ford Mustang Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter panel area
(Connector will not be plugged into anything, it will have two pins inside it, if you
have to unlug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles are set up from factory
for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.