1996 GMC Sonoma Remote Programming instructions
Need A Refurbished Key Come Check Out Our
Refurbished On-line Key Store
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central
locking control module. behind LH Lower instrument panel
2. Jump Programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlcok
doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)