1996 Ford Mustang Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter
panel area (Connector will not be plugged into anything, it will have two
pins inside it, if you have to unlug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles
are set up from factory for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to
confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.