1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Access the programming connector located in the LH trunk.
2. Jump programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate programming
mode has been entered.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once.
System should now lock and unlock doors indicating successful
programming of keyless remote.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).