1995 Toyota Avalon Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Start with Key out of ignition.
2. Locate bulb failure warning module in trunk near LH hinge
and disconnect multi-plug.
3. Jump bulb failure warning module harness multi-plug terminals
2 and 10: System should now lock and unlock vehicle once and
activate truck lock to confirm.
4. Press any button on keyless remote: System should now lock and
unlock vehicle once and activate trunk lock to confirm.
5. Press any button on second keyless remote if applicable: System
should now lock and unlock vehicle once and activate trunk lock to confirm.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire from mulit-plug.
reconnect multi-plug to original connection.
7. Test remote(s).
** A maximum of 2 keyless remotes can be programmed.
** Programming a keyless remote erases all other keyless remotes.
Both keyless remotes must be programmed at the same time.