1995 Pontiac Grand Am Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Access the programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may
have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector
has wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)
2. Jump programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate programming
mode has been entered.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once.
System should now lock and unlock doors, indicating
successful programming of keyless remote.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
NOTE: A maximum of only two Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).