1995 Nissan Pathfinder Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
The Nissan system can learn up to four different remotes. If a fifth remote is entered the
first remote is "bumped out" as only the last four to be entered are remembered. Any
time the system is programed all remotes to be used should be re-programmed to avoid
1. Locate the electronic module. (Located under drivers seat on the right side.)
2. Under the center of the Nissan label on the top of the module there is a 7/8" hole. Rub
your finger over the label to locate the hole. Punch through the label with your finger or
a dull object such as a pencil eraser. Inside the hole is a square yellow button. This is
the programming button.
3. Cycle the ignition key to ON then back to OFF. Press and hold the programming button.
The siren will emit four single introduction tones followed by a five tone burst. Release
the programming button. The siren will now emit single prompting tones at one second
intervals. Each prompting tone is an opportunity to program a remote. After any
prompting tone press the large (arm/disarm) button of a remote. The siren will
immediately emit a confirmation tone. Wait for another prompting tone and press the
large button of another remote. Repeat until all transmitters to be used with the vehicle
have been learned.
4. Turn the ignition key ON the OFF to exit programming mode.
5. Test remotes and cover hole on top of electronic module with tape.