1995 Chevrolet Blazer Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central
locking control module that is located behind LH Lower instrument panel
Drop the panel and you will see the red programming connector that is not
connected to anything.
2. Inside the Red programming connector you will see to pins..
Jump two pins with a section of wire.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlcok
doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)