1993 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
DATA LINK CONNECTOR
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard.
Use the figure as a map for your DL ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.)
The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire.
Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button 3 times in successtion on first remote to be programmed.
Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button 3 times in succession on second remote to be programmed if applicable.
Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)