1992 Ford Econoline Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Jump pins in programming connector plug for entire programming
procedure. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming
mode. (The plug is black with two wires: white with yellow stripe and
gray with yellow stripe. The plug comes out of a large harness which
runs under the column at the bottom edge of the dash.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Doors locks will cycle to
4. If programming second keyless remote press any button on it and door
locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Door locks will cycle to indicate end of programming
mode. 6. Remove jumper wire in programming connector.