1991 Buick Roadmaster Remote Programming instructions
Shear These Programming Instructions
1. Have both remotes that will be matched to the car present,
even if only is new. Remove the keys from the ignition and
have them in your possession.
2. Open the trunk and pull back the trunk side carpet on the
passenger side. Locate a single plug connector hanging
from the wire harness. This is the "Program Connector"
3. Use a jumper wire with alligator clips at both ends to ground
the program connector to a bolt such as antenna bolt. Grounding
the program terminal erases the system memory and causes
the doors to lock and unlock once.
4. Keeping the jumper wire connected press any button on first
remote. The vehicle will respond by door locks locking and
unlocking. If you have a second remote to program press any
button on it and the doors locks will lock and unlock again.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remotes.Disclaimer